I am making the push to be a partner on Twitch. This will allow me to do more for my viewers and encourage more people to quilt and sew. I have met all of the requirements for Partner except I need an average of 75 people watching my stream over a 30 day period.
What are these changes? More Giveaways!! Starting today I will be holding giveaways for every:
- 5 new followers
- 5 new subscribers
- 30 people watching the stream (and then 40, 50, 60, and so on!)
What can you win if these things happen? The winner has their choice of the following
- A Quiltoni quilt pattern of your choice
- A bag of scraps
- A custom made dice bag!
So how can you help?
- Make a FREE account on Twitch and watch! Just by being a part of stream, you help!
- Spread the word. By sharing my stream and telling your friends you can bring more viewers and increase the chance for giveaways!
- Know a streamer? Encourage them to raid me, watch the stream, and join in the madness of world domination (because quilters will take over the world).
I am also looking for a community manager. At this point it is not a paid position, but they will receive hand made goodies from me, invites to conventions, and if I make partner it will turn into a paid position! What does the job entail?
- Working on my social media to promote my Twitch channel and keep in touch with other streamers.
- Help monitor my streams to update goals for giveaways or make sure another moderator is present to do this.
If you or someone you know is interested, send them my way!