It is time again for needle facts from Schmetz! I love the needle facts and news they send to me every month and want to share them with you as well!
Sewing Machine Needles Don’t Last Forever.
The needle is not a permanent machine part.
Needles get dull from use. Needles are meant to be changed.
Clue it’s Time to Change the Needle
– Damaged or broken threads –
– Skipped stitches –
– Puckered or damaged fabrics –
– Wiggly squiggly seams –
– Popping, clicking or clunking sound –
– Less friction on thread passing through eye –
– Penetrates fabric with less resistance –
– Smoother stitch creation –
– Resists heat – improved durability & performance –
– A premium needle not available in big box stores –
Available now at local quilt shops & machine dealers.